Since 1992 Keeble Eye Care has been a leader and preferred provider of quality vision care products and personalized optometric services to our patients in the Brownsville and surrounding areas. Our experienced doctor and staff offer comprehensive vision examinations and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions and problems.
In our mission to provide the best eye care services possible, Keeble Eye Care uses modern, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology. We are committed to educating our patients and providing personalized eye care services. At Keeble Eye Care, you will find professional eye care staff who genuinely care about your health and dedicated to providing exceptional personal service to everyone who walks through the door.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Leon Keeble, III, O.D. today and give your vision the level of care and attention it deserves.
Dr. Leon Keeble, III, O.D.
Doctor Keeble received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin in 1979. He received his Doctor of Optometry degree from the University of Houston in 1992. He has been in private practice for over 30 years and has trained extensively in the diagnosis and treatment of eye disease and in the co-management of Lasik and cataracts.
Outside the office, Dr. Keeble’s favorite activity is spending time with family and friends, especially his two grandchildren. Dr. Keeble also enjoys playing drums, classic rock, baseball, cooking and the beach.
· Routine Eye Exams
· Contact Lens Evaluation and Fitting
· Glaucoma Evaluation and Management
· Cataract Evaluation and Co-Management
· Lasik Evaluation and Co-Management
· Diabetic Retinopathy Evaluations
· Dry Eye Management
· Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
· Corneal Foreign Body Removal
· Macular Degeneration Evaluation
· Fundus Photography (Optos)
· Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
· Alcon: Precision 1, Total 1, Air Optix, Freshlook, & more.
· Cooper Vision: Biofinity, Avaira, Preference, Energys for computer use & more.
· Vistakon: Acuvue Oasys, Transitions & more.
· Colored contact lenses
· Multifocal contact lenses
· Daily, Bi-weekly & Monthly Disposable
· Colored contact lenses
· RGP Lenses
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
101 E. Morrison Road, Suite C Brownsville, Texas 78526, United States
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm